BOBBY SAYS BYE


We are well into 2016 and all I can think about is the horror of post-graduation life. I'm currently deciding on what to do for the rest of my mess of a life. On the bright side, the prospect of turning 21 and being pretty free during the summer is putting a positive spin on everything, plus one of the jobs I've applied for is one of the things I can really see myself doing, so fingers crossed.  



"JUST GIVE ME MONEY" is what I really want to write on every application form!
I picked up this Bobby Abley t-shirt at his sample sale in Shoreditch and almost didn't purchase it, until I saw the "BYE" on the back. 
I matched the t-shirt with my Lazy Oaf over-shirt and a bomber jacket (not pictured since it was more for warmth). I also wore the first pair of Adidas x Raf Simons I bought in my first year of university, sparking the obsession; I can't wait to receive a SS14 pair I ordered from Vestiaire Collective. 
I wore this outfit on the last day of LC: M, and a bunch of street style photographers asked to take a pic, but I never remember to ask for their contact details to see the images.





"BYE"
Peace and Blessings.
Andre


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment