JANUARY FAVOURITES


It's been a while since I've done a 'favourites' post, most likely due to the fact I've been sticking to my Kiehls routine and trying to save money. But with it being a new year I thought I'd give it another go. 

I'll start with the Gold Collagen pictured above. I picked up a few bottles at a press lounge, and after you get over the taste, its easy to make them part of your morning routine. I don't usually eat breakfast (it's terrible I know!) but waking up, getting ready and drinking a bottle became part of my process going back to university. You're meant to be able to see results after around 30 days, but I think a bit of a placebo effect is taking place. Knowing you're doing something good for your body makes you think that you feel so much better. 


One of my best friends introduced me to the NYX Matte Finish spray before a night out. She uses it to set her make-up and said I should use it to stop my face from getting super shiny. I tried it and it did just that. I've also used it on days when I've had really bad break outs or shaving bumps and covered them up with some Mac concealer, and its great at ensuring your product doesn't move.


I can't lie, I bought the Moschino Toy fragrance mostly for the bottle, it's just so cute. Goes to show how important design is in consumer products. Fluffy teddy bear aside, it smells greats, being a bit cinnamon-like.


CK One Shock is my everyday fragrance, I've gone through a so many bottles. It's quite fresh and sweet smelling and isn't too expensive. It's a great fragrance to have in your bag and carry around, since it's not to overpowering and can be topped up during the day. 


I first tried the Carol Joy Collagen Eye Mask at the Grooming Room during LCM after a heavy night at the Diesel Decoded Launch party and it worked wonders. You leave the mask on for around 15 minutes and the soluble collagen works its magic and plumps the under-eye area making you look less tired. 

Hopefully I'll stick to this. 
Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment