DON'T HUG ME I'M SCARED


I think it's safe to say that Lazy Oaf has been my favourite brand for the last few years. I can't go a couple of months without heading to their Carnaby Street store and picking up something. The clothing really captures the fun and cartoonish vibe I love. When I heard they were doing a collaboration with Youtube cult series Don't Hug Me I'm Scared I got way too excited. 


In other news, the LSE Fashion Show that I was organising is finally over! (Even though we're still dealing with issues, the stress continues -_-). It was actually a huge success and everyone had fun, even though only two or three of us actually worked on it. I also spent way too much money on takeaways due to stress eating. It's also shown me how much team work and dedication can pay off when you have an amazing  partner in crime. 


Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment