TAKE ME TO TOKYO


It’s March! With Spring ushering in new opportunities and new clothes to buy, I've decided this is the month in which everything is going to go well. Pulling 12 hour shifts in the library with the besties, loads of 21st birthdays, my universities Law Ball (open bar yasss) and Italy at the end of the month, there's a lot to look forward to.
The title of this blog post is a little reminder to myself to save up and focus on a post-21st birthday trip to Japan, which has been my dream for years.
I'm also going to be focusing more on cool vintage pieces and one-offs, since that’s what inspired me the most post London Fashion Week.


I don’t know if anyone will have noticed, but I finally figured out how to work my camera's depth of field, using a lens I bought a few years back, hopefully the pictures look a lot better. In this OOTD I threw together some colours to match my new Raf Simons x Adidas trainers (I’m so in love with them). I matched it with my oversized vintage varsity jacket, Bobby Abley jumper and a trusty pair of Topman jeans. I'm kind of running out of ideas too, so I put together some stuff I've already posted haha. On the plus side, it’s getting a little brighter so the bold colours can come out soon :).


I've have fun blogging so far, and am nearly at 100 post. I still need to figure out a few things like what the hell / how to use SEO, and actually stick to a schedule. I'm also trying new things out on instagram, which should be a tad more obvious in about a month's time.


So excited for the rest of this month, until then it’s back to reading about the delightful world of Trusts Law.
Peace and Blessings,
Andre



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment