LONDON COLLECTIONS: MEN


London Collections: Men Autumn Winter 2016 ended yesterday after 4 days of runway shows and presentations around London. I was lucky enough to be invited back to write for online magazine Who's Jack for another season, covering some of my favourite designers' shows.  


This season I felt more confident in my writing ability and knowledge of menswear so it's been a lot less stressful; I was also able to get time off work so I could cover the full season. It was also great to see the variation in street style between Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer; once again be surrounded by such impeccably dressed individuals has inspired me to be a bit more expressive in my style choices. 


I got to go to a lot of big shows this season and a lot of them were more fun than before. Charles Jeffrey's section of the MAN show made me smile so much and I've already decided that I'm going to own everything in the Bobby Abley show.




The Moschino show was a highlight for me (only topped by the Bobby Abley show) and was the biggest show I went to. I really wanted to shoot some street style outside of the venue at One Mayfair, but it was way to dark to get any good shots with no flashgun. 


I turned up to the Thom Sweeney presentation in Mayfair with a nose piercing, black nail polish and a kaleidoscope of colour, and totally forgot that the focus was tailoring; everyone was suited and booted and it was such a small space, being sandwiched between Dermot O'Leary and David Gandy in bespoke suits made me feel like a poor, badly dressed nobody haha. 


I didn't attend the KTZ after party since I had an essay due in the morning after (which I had to write at the same time as uploading articles to Who's Jack and 'curating' my instagram - which you should be following haha). I did however attend the Decoded by Diesel campaign launch party which was great (check out some of the pics I snapped over on Hiskind) ; I brought two of my best friends and mingled with a bunch of fun club kids. 


Looking forward to whatever London Fashion Week throws my way!
Peace and Blessings,
Andre



Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment