FLARE


Term has ended and New Year's fast approaches and I'm already thinking about some things I need to change for the next year.
I've always been super ambitious but haven't always had the drive that someone with similarly outrageous goals would have. With a pretty hard target to achieve by the end of my final academic year, I've promised myself to be more focused and less lazy, maintaining a blog included.
(Also budgeting is a word I need to learn the meaning of).


On the other hand blogging is going well so far and I've told a few more people (finally posting onto my Instagram, which my friend Kemi and I joked about, thinking it would be a bigger deal than it is). I'm going to try new things, write more thoughtfully and actually stick to some form of schedule.


In this OOTD I deciding to try something different and swap a trusted pair of denim jeans for drop-crotch pleated trousers from ASOS. These were a great buy and add a bit of flare to many outfits.
I chose to wear them with Adidas trainers to make the look a bit more casual whilst being on campus. I styled the look with a grey Kenzo sweater, which is a bit lighter than the trousers making for a nice gradient.


There are a few things I'm really looking forward to next year: seeing Grimes in concert, LC: M, LFW, turning 21, possibly going to Italy and most importantly graduating (hopefully). I'm also looking forward to moving back home for a bit and spending more time with my family.


Peace and Blessings,
Andre




Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment