Winter Sun



Winter has officially arrived which usually results in everyone bringing the dull and drab colours out of their wardrobe. In such awful weather, I think it helps to stay bright and cheerful; this Bellfield parka is certainly not lacking in colour.


I wore this to work last weekend, much to the shock of many of my colleagues who are used to seeing me in our conservative uniform (being a black suit and white shirt). One of my colleagues noted that Caribbean people love wearing bright colours and I guess the combination of my coat and trainers proved this. 


I was so tempted to buy another Bellfield coat on the Topman website over this Black Friday weekend, but I don't think my bank account would have been happy with that, especially since Christmas is fast approaching and I promised my nephew a good present haha. 


I paired the coat with my Adidas Originals supercolors, a pair of jeans and a ribbed  sweatshirt both from Topman and a Lazy Oaf beanie. 
At this moment in time, I'm sat in one of my university's libraries eating Haribo I took from a house party, looking at clothing I shouldn't buy in the Cyber Monday sale (but a few things on the American Apparel website look necessary). 


Peace and Blessings,
Andre


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment