CHOC ICE





It's almost Christmas, and I'm preparing to head back to my parents' home in the far away lands of South London. I stayed behind a bit after term ended to start catching up on the weeks of work I should have already done, and to take advantage of being able to have friends round and go to the Bobby Abley sample sale.


Kemi and I took these pictures after leaving a little house party, it was quite funny explaining that we were taking pictures for our blogs and we got a little excited/nervous at the prospect of having an audience. I really didn't mind that people knew what we were doing or that there might have been an audience. At the moment I'm a bit more confident and a little less self-conscious than I usually am.




In this OOTD I went for something a bit more "cartoonish" (as I'll probably get back to doing in the new year) with a BBC Ice-Cream jumper in ice blue, matched with an oxblood Asos bomber, Zara trousers and my Raf Simons x Adidas trainers.


This look is great for the strangely warm weather we're having in London at the moment. It was great whilst I walked a friend to the overground station from the aforementioned party, although a car drove past through a puddle and we were absolutely soaked! Since then I've been wearing a big ass coat and waterproof trainers.


Peace and Blessings,
Andre





Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: