NEW YEAR


New Year's Eve is around the corner, and while I try to figure out what to do to bring in the New Year, I thought I'd do a post combining a fun, smart NYE party look and a bit of a reflection of the past year.

2015 has been a massive year for learning and growing up. The idea that you have to work hard to get results has finally hit after years of coasting by. I've also got rid of a lot of baggage haha; being away from negative people really does make a massive different. Moving closer to two of my favourite people has been such a huge blessing and has cemented us as friends for life. It's been fun looking over pictures and seeing the same faces who I hope I'll be friends with for many years to come.


Although I still have no idea what to do after graduating, this year been full of great opportunities. I may not have secured a corporate internship (probably since I only applied to 3 -_-)but, I've become a BFC accredited writer, worked as a stylist assistant for a magazine cover and created a great working relationship with an amazing PR firm. All hope is not lost.


Now for the fashion bit: I wore this outfit to a friends 21st where the theme was all white (didn't fully go for it since I've always been told white trousers are a bit of a faux pas). The whole look (apart from the French Connection coat) is from Topman; the collar tips and chain help dress up the look and make it a bit more special, being great for NYE.


I'm planning on making next year my bitch; I want to write more, travel more and plan on having a super over the top 21st haha. See you on the other sideeee.

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment