Clearly Corrective


Long time, no post! 
I recently planned to do an OOTD for this week but when we were ready to take pictures my camera died... So instead I'd thought I'd do a post on some new Kiehl's products I recently bought using my Liberty loyalty voucher (meaning that all of this was free and I was very pleased haha).
I thought I'd give the Clearly Corrective range a try as I often get dark marks and hyper-pigmentation (changes in the colour of skin) due to shaving. 


I've used the Dark Spot solution previously (and have included it in a blogpost here) and noticed a slight difference in the appearance of skin. I then went and impulsively bought the Skin Brightening Exfoliator which worked right away, leaving my complexion more even.
The whole range works well together, with the Purifying Foaming Cleanser being a great alternative to the Exfoliator, which is too harsh to be used everyday. The Deep Moisture Clarifying Cream is soothing and light, working well on top of the silky consistency of the Dark Spot Solution.


It is advised to use an SPF moisturiser on top of these products as it helps create a layer on top of the skin which will help prevent hyper-pigmentation. 
I'll be using the range as a whole for the next month, and I've also bought a new shaver that should hopefully leave less shaving bumps, so I'll tweet if it's changed my skin, and the dark marks have faded, after then.


Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Such great products. Im always looking for new dark spot corrector to try.

    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete