RAEBURN


It's been reading week at my university and I was meant to get my life in order by catching up on readings, finishing essays and updating my blog. Instead I've been hungover for pretty much the whole week. I had an amazing time celebrating one of my best friends birthdays in Nottingham (although I missed my train back to London and had to pay for a new ticket) and catching up with a few friends but, now reading week is over, it's time to get back in the swing of working hard.


I've also been fortunate enough to take up some amazing opportunities including writing for one of my favourite menswear magazines and joining the PR team for one of London's best nights out. I am so excited to start these projects yet, they've further complicated the idea of what I want to do after I finish my degree.
I also recently worked as a styling assistant on a photo-shoot for a very popular menswear magazine. I knew it was going to be hectic but a lot more admin goes into it than you would imagine. Nevertheless, it was great being able to see the process and throw some ideas into the mix (one of my outfits was used >.<). 


In this short but sweet post I deciding to try some layering and hold on to the last bit of warmth we'll get this winter. I mixed my Christopher Raeburn t-shirt with a Topman denim short and on top of this a tan coloured hoodie from H&M. To complete the look I wore my Zara trousers and Adidas x Raf Simons trainers.

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: