BOYS DON'T WEAR PINK


It's really weird how some things work out. I've become best friends with a girl who I bumped into in a Mayfair club in my first year of university, and then also became best friends with her flat mate and now I love them both so much (hey guys :p). I'm travelling to Italy with one of my closest friends from schools ex-girlfriends best friend, to visit my other best friend's old flatmate. It's such a small world and it's great knowing such awesome people.


For OOTD pics me and the homegirl Kemi (who's turning 21 this week whoop whoop) normally roam around the area near our campus looking for relatively quiet spots. We usually don't focus on the background too much since we have tight time constraints but this week I really needed a plain background and I think its made a massive difference.
In other news I recently saw Grimes at the o2 Academy Brixton and she was amazing! Afterwards we decided to go to one of my favourite nights out, YOUR MUM'S HOUSE at The Nest, which was great. Even though I had a great time something knocked my confidence a bit; the following morning I just figured that it's not worth the stress and there's so many more important things and awesome people I know. Now I'm super motivated to excel at everything and get over the little bumps in the road *insert bicep emoji* haha.

I tried something a little different in this OOTD with the base of the outfit being a pair of Tapered Trousers with Fold Over Button from ASOS. These trousers are quite fun to dress up or down, and since I was going to campus I went for a more casual look. I matched it with a khaki green jacket from RVCA that I've had for years but haven't worn in a while. Matching it with a pastel pink long line t shirt from Topman and completing it with pastel pink socks and dark army green Adidas Originals Supercolours. 

Song of the week: Vroom Vroom by Charli XCX
Place of the week: On The Bab, Covent Garden
Item of the week: Buffalo Classics Platform Trainers

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You look great in pink! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete