BASIC


With the crazy and colourful style of London Fashion Week being around the corner, I decided to try something pretty simple and do an OOTD focusing on the basics.
The ideal of 'wardrobe staples' has always appealed to me, although items such as a nice leather jacket, knitwear or simple shirts have been replaced by Kenzo jumpers with the same motifs in different colours (most likely the main reason I always find my 'budget' to be non existent).


I've always attempted to add a sense of maturity to my style, but a lot of my friends have said that the whole cartoon/print thing suits my personality so I've kind of stuck with it. It's nice to break out something different now and again, and I think the change from wearing out-there trainers and graphic sweatshirts to smart knitwear and tailoring is a lot less drastic than the other way round.


This outfit is super smart casual, and pretty versatile. From running errands to going for dinner, it's pretty easy to dress it up or down. The trench coat was from Zara (and can now be found on my depop @adevb), jeans and knitted jumper from Topman and brogue boots from Office.

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment