I THOUGHT THIS COAT WAS LONGER



Heyheyhey. So I finally made a schedule for posting updates on the blog to try and get into a routine, and after one week I've already missed a post -_-.
This week has been super busy, with the usual soul-crushing amount of university work and, working retail to actually support myself. But I've been extra busy for good reasons, on Wednesday I went to the Saatchi Gallery to see the Chanel "Mademoiselle Prive" exhibition which was really interesting; it's more of a history of Coco Chanel and the codes of the brand rather than a showcase of the clothing or modern collections. Yesterday, I went to the Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park for the first time, and spent the whole day admiring all the contemporary art and enjoying in the fact I wasn't in the library reading about trademark law. But now I'm back into the routine of balancing blogging, university, working and being a social member of society haha.


These pictures were taken in Somerset House after classes had ended; we entered through the actual building itself and almost ended up in the staff area.
Since winter's here, I broke out my French Connection overcoat which has been keeping me warm since Sixth Form. As you can see from the title of this post I thought it was much longer in length,  so I've been shopping around looking for a duster coat for the rest of the season. Underneath I wore my BOY London 'Andy Warhol' shirt and a pair of Zara trousers. I completed the look with my Diesel boots that have managed to stay intact for several years. 



The rest of this week will be focused on staying on top of university work, and also sorting out a bunch of things for my university's Fashion Society which puts on a show every year, and as the VP I want this one to be the best yet. 
I've also made a new Instagram for the blog; I'm going to give it a few weeks and see how it goes but if I get the blog to the standard I want it to be at, then I'll probably just start posting things on my personal Instagram.

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's always hard to balance school and a blog haha! Great content!

    ReplyDelete