GREY DAY


It's been a while since I've posted an Outfit of the Day; partly because of my university timetable, but mostly because I haven't really been wearing OOTD-post worthy clothes. Recently, I've been wanting to switch up my style a bit and be more out there (most-likely due to the colourful fur and platform shoe heavy world of LFW), but on a recent trip to Topman Oxford Street's Vintage section, I found this corduroy Levi's shearling jacket and thought there's nothing wrong with playing it safe. 


I meet up with a friend straight after class to snap a few photos. 
I matched my Levi's jacket with one of my prized Kenzo sweatshirts, and in keeping with the theme of 'eyes', paired it with my dark grey Lazy Oaf beanie. With this, I wore another pair of Topman Jeans (all of my denim seems to be from Topman haha) and my new snake-effect Dr Marten's, that I absolutely love. 


The next few weeks are going to be focused on SORTING MY LIFE OUT! I'm going to try and update my blog more regularly and keep on top of my university work, whilst also having a social life (I just booked my Disclosure and Grimes tickets wooo), going to the gym, and somehow managing to leave London numerous times to go to my friends' 21st birthdays. 


Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment