OAF


The revision stress has begun; I've already spent half of this months pay on comfort food and ASOS orders to kill the time in-between revising. It's difficult to stay motivated when their seems to be a mountain of work but, I keep telling myself that every hour is a small victory and means an extra hour of relaxation post exams.
On top of everything I'm trying to stay super positive in terms of post university life, at the moment the it seems like I'm working to an undefined goal, but its not the end of the world so there's no point worrying. 

[Renu is the best though so it all works out] Ren decided to chip in haha.  





Things always work themselves out and being so young means that there's more time to work things out. One door closes and another opens and all that haha. I've got an interview for a firm I'm super interested in, so hopefully that works out. 
I've also found that working super hard in preparation isn't having the negative effect on my social life I thought it would, although time constraints are a bit frustrating in relation to some people. 


This OOTD is from a while back so its a tad more wintry (I'm going to post a few more transitional looks for Spring soon). I matched my Lazy Oaf Looney Tunes sweatshirt with black jeans from Topman, French Connection coat and Adidas x Raf Simons trainers for a monohrome look. I topped it off with a Lazy Oaf backpack to add some fun and colour. 



Song of the Week: Be Alright by Ariana Grande 
Place of the Week: The Hide, Sway Bar
Item of the Week: Alexander Mcqueen Oversized Sole Trainers

Peace and Blessings,
Andre

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: